September 7, 2012
- North Austin Mothers Club Brunch
- This Week's Macaroni Kid
- Share the Passion Calendar Gala
- Cookies for Kids Cancer
- Music Forever Music Together
- Austin Mom Deals
- Grandparent's Day Hug
- Long Center Family Series
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Get Closer to Amazing Animals with Nat Geo Toys
- Submit an Event to Macaroni Kid NW-Central Austin
- Community Partners
- Check out our Austin Kid Event Calendar
Grandparent's day is September 9th and if your family is like mine we all live very far apart. So I had my children make "hugs" to send to them across the miles. Of course this also could be slipped into the mailbox if they live nearby.
- washable paint
- ribbon the length of your child's arm span
Print handprints out of paint onto paper.
When dry cut them out.
Attach the hands to the ends of the ribbon.
Mail to your grandparents with a note saying "Hugs coming your way!"
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC